Ordered new business cards for 221bcon. They’re dual sided which means that you’ll get two for the price of one
and I don’t have to deal with the hassle of passing them out- that’s John’s job. Not your housekeeper.
The 221 Tea Party at 221b Con is officially GO!
- What: You may have heard about the fandom tea parties by now, and how awesome they are. It’s a laid back chance for fans to meet up and have fun with other people that like the things they like, while also trying out a bunch of the Adagio Fandom Blends. As this one is taking place the night before 221b Con, the focus, of course, is on SHERLOCK! We’re doing this host club style, and will have recruited a number of REALLY AWESOME official cosplayers to serve tea and entertain you during the party. We also have games and contests lined up, as well as an awesome raffle with some pretty sweet prizes. We’re doing this up classy, so you can also expect lots of good food and drinks as well!
- Where: The very same place as 221b Con, The Holiday Inn Select Perimeter in Atlanta (4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341).
- When: Friday, April 12th, starting at 5:30 PM. We’re running this thing late and you’re free to show up any time, as we realize that a lot of people will be coming in from out of town on Friday! We’ll try to hold the raffle at the end of the night as well, so as many people can make it as possible!
- How: Even though it’s at the same place as the con, you DO NOT need a con membership to get into the tea party. However, we are selling tickets, as space rental does not come cheap. There are two types of tickets available:
+General Admission for $15: Will get you in to enjoy all the food and fun, plus if you preorder in advance, you also receive a gift bag of goodies!
+VIP Admission for $30: WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE, THOUGH WE MAY OFFER MORE IF WE HIT THE LIMIT TONIGHT. The VIP pass will get you the same stuff as general admission, plus extra stuff in the gift bag AND a chance to corner Cara (areyoutryingtodeduceme) at the party and get her to draw something just for you.
+At the door will be $15, but you won’t get a gift bag :C Sorry!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS!
- If you have any other questions, just let me know, or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!
Come see Askjohnof221b and I be your official John and Sherlock hosts.
Come see more than just us of course, but we’ll have a blast, all the same. Fair warning that we’re very much a couple aaand will make that shamelessly obvious very fast. We’ll be working with a lot of fantastic hosts and hostesses as well, so come for the tea and stay for the shenanigans!
He’s done a lot of really wonderful things for me, but as of late, he’s taken to collecting… art of us. If you’re particularly clever, you can see the pieces he gave me, beyond the obvious one in my hands.
[if you’re not so clever and/or want to see a few more things and a lot of OOC spazzing, check under the cut.]
He wasn’t kidding. I’m not really one for chains either, but I guess I can find my own work-around.
… God, alright.
Sherlock has finally started to be a bit better about doing public appearances, but not exactly without considerable persuasion
and ample amounts of pouting. The deal we’ve cut is, if he’s actually in the mood to make an appearance, we kiss.
Alright? We just kiss. He acts a bit like he has no idea what that means publicly, pawning it off as not caring or not really his interest, but you don’t just kiss like that in public without—
Alright. Going to wrap this up before I change my mind about it.
[30 Days - Day 5 - Kissing]
I know I mostly post about our cases, exploits, and adventures, but this is one of the many things that can (and does) happen when we have no cases, and Sherlock decides to re-download Angry Birds.
[30 Day OPT Challenge - Day 3 - Gaming]
We found these while running around the city, between dealing with crime scenes, tracking down criminals, and staring at kittens in windows. I purchased them for us. Not only because I found them interesting and that I’m proud to wear my family crest, but that it’s another link between us.
Just another way to show we’re a match, that he’s mine, and I’m absolutely his.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy birthday, Sherlock.
If you please, here is my bee.
I want to grow old and keep bees out in the country with you. So this is my method of making sure that happens.
((Thanks to anna-mator for making sure that our johnlock headcanon is super freaking adorable… and hello Ace. If you aren’t crying by now I haven’t done my job properly. Love you.))
I’ll write more on this later, but all I really want to do right now is kiss the hell out of my fiance more.
[WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS. JUST- DFJGHKJFGH]